Production and industrial use cases for 3D printing are incredibly easy to find today, but in 2015 there was still a large segment of unserved market just waiting for the right product. A ...Read More »
In 2015, a team of materials engineers from McGill University in Montreal, Canada founded AON3D with the mission of unlocking high-performance thermoplastics for 3D printing. Previously dominated by machines that use costly, closed systems, AON3D developed a line of open filament industrial 3D printers that offer best-in-class performance at a fraction of the cost.
AON3D AON-M2 2020
- - Heated & constant temperature build chamber
- - Needs only 15 minutes to heat up.
- - High-temp hot-end
- - Printable materials: PEEK, ULTEM, PEI, PC & more
- - Liquid-cooled hot ends and motion components.
- - Dual Independent Printheads
- - Build size: 454 x 454 x 640 mm.