A Winona, Minnesota-based foundry called Alliant Castings is using a Cosine Additive AM1 large scale 3D printer to do pattern making for their production fulfillment. The industrial-grade 3D ...Read More »
About Cosine Additive
In 2014, Andrew McCallip and Jason Miller founded Cosine Additive in Houston, TX.
After years of business, the founders noticed a problem within the additive manufacturing industry. Test prints were only used on subpar, expensive, or homemade machines during that time. Using 20+ years worth of experience combined, the two founded Cosine Additive to provide a solution. They sought to make the industry’s first industrial scale additive manufacturing platform. Thus, the Additive Machine 1 (AM1) was invented.
Cosine Additive AM1
- - Print size: 1100 x 850 x 850 mm
- - High speed printing: up to 1000 mm/s
- - Improved humidity controlled filament spool chamber
- - Closed and temperature controlled print chamber
- - ACS High Performance Multi-Axis EtherCAT motion control system