gCreate proudly manufactures, assembles, tests, and ships all of their gMax 3D printers in-house in Building 77 - the Brooklyn Navy Yard.
This space was designed by architect and gCreate Co-Founder, Gordon LaPlante. Wood and metal adorn the modern industrial style of the new space which also surrounds a huge print farm.
gCreate gMax 2
- - Massive build volume: 457.2 x 457.2 x 609.6 mm (18 x 18 x 24 in)
- - High quality metal Hiwin linear guides for X, Y and Z.
- - Genuine E3D V6 All-Metal Hotend (Interchangeble nozzles))
- - Filament runout detection
- - Hight extruder temperature - up to 572 °F / 300 °C
- - Print via USB or Directly from the supplied SD card
- - BLTouch Self-Leveling Bed Sensor
- - Ships to USA and Canada only