- - Massive print size: 457 x 457 x 609 mm (18 x 18 x 24 in)
- - Easily Swappable Build Plates and Tool Heads
- - Copperhead Hotend Can Print Up To 400°C
- - Full Color Responsive Touch Screen
- - Made in the USA
- - Ships to USA and Canada only
gCreate proudly manufactures, assembles, tests, and ships all of their gMax 3D printers in-house in Building 77 – the Brooklyn Navy Yard. This space was designed by architect and gCreate Co-Founder, Gordon LaPlante. Wood and metal adorn the modern industrial style of the new space which also surrounds a huge print farm.