On June 5 St. Petersburg will host a conference on advanced 3D printing and scanning technology, The 3D Print Conference St. Petersburg 2015
The conference will be divided into specialized panels based on different industries, each covering ways to integrate 3D printing in current systems and discussing what the opportunities are.
- 3D printing as business.
- 3D printing in medicine.
- 3D printing in mechanical engineering.
- 3D printing in education.
- Product markets.
- New business opportunities: how, where and out of what you can earn.
- Additive technologies: anti-crisis solutions.
- Design, prototyping and product preparation for mass production.
- 3D printing and jewelry.
- Industrial 3D printer. Printing with metal.
- Use of 3D printing technology in education.
- What will 3D printing do to copyright?
The 3D Print Conference. St. Petersburg will also include a round table that will feature tripartite negotiations between representatives of business, science and public authorities.
The Conference will also be hosting a demo zone that will present various models of 3D printing equipment, including new items that are yet to appear in Russia.
Beside all of this, the conference will provide a series of master classes chosen specifically for companies or individual looking for a fast start in the 3D printing field. These master classes are:
- Evolution of 3D scanning by the examples;
- Customization for 3D printing: design and implementation;
- 3D modeling – it is simple;
- Secrets of 3D technology;
- Design + 3D Printing.
Don’t miss out on this great day full of knowledge and opportunities!