Last November I introduced you to the 3D Print Expo. This is an event focussing on 3D printing and scanning technologies. We just received the preliminary program of the exhibition & conference and this is one to visit if you are in Russia February 13th and 14th!
Day One “Business day”
On February 13th, the first expo day, speakers will discuss the market of 3D printing in four large thematic sections of the conference:
1. 3D printing. New business opportunities.
- Alexander Sosnovskikh, Lenincraft, giving a master class “Scanning and printing for business: use cases”;
- Michael Sorkin, iGo3D GmbH (Germany), reporting on “First steps into the 3D-printing retail”;
- Yang Yihu, reporting on “Application of 3D FDM Printing Material”.
2. The following speakers will report on the topic “Innovation in manufacturing processes and fields of application”:
- Stanislav Taktaev, “Proto –C”, will present innovative 3D printer with interchangeable nozzles and ability to print plastic, metal, chocolate etc.;
- Oleg Giyazov, RRT Global, speaking about “Acceleration of production process with digital technology 3D printing technology”;
- Constantine Ivanov, 3DPrintus, reporting on “Platform for personal 3D printing – simple interface for access to opportunities 3D production provides”.
3. How to create a 3D model and where you can learn to do it:
- Ilya Aleshkov, Gearbox, with lightning talk “System for intuitive creation of gear type units”
4. Marketing of 3D printing: how and where can you make money out of it:
- Vladimir Davydov, Completo, presentation on “How to develop a systematic approach to development of 3D printer business in Internet”
Day two “Visitors day”
Day two of the expo is open to business as well as visitors. The following speakers will report on these three major topics:
1. On “Personal 3D printers: from toys to jewelry”:
- Alla Aspidova, Consistent Software Distribution, interactive master class on “Reverse-engineering for dummies”;
- Boris Shpirt, 3Dfactor, will speak about “Peculiarities of national 3D printing of people”;
- Umberto Giraudo, Product design in British Higher School of Art & Design, speech topic is not specified yet.
2. On “Should one be afraid of technology? 3D weapon as example of reverse side of the coin”:
- Ivan Perfilov from the Technical University of Berlin will talk about “Using 3D powder printer in robotics”.
3. On : “3D printers in social sphere: medicine, education, science”:
- Representatives of 3Dphome.ru will present “Crafty ways to turn image into 3D image”;
- Yaroslav Bikhovskyi, Institute of Innovative Technology, will speak about “3D printing and prototyping for high school”;
- Irina Desyatykh, Prototypster, will deliver a report on “Education in the field of 3D printing: a new approach to training of specialists”.
There is still more to come! You can check out the website for announcements and changes in the programm.