Robotics Expo 2014 is the second exhibition of robotics and advanced technology to be held on 27-29 November in ECC “Sokolniki”, Moscow. The event has a unique format and is targeted both at business audience, people directly involved in the robotics market, as well as at end consumers, enthusiastic about modern technology, robotics and open-minded for everything new.
First Robotics Expo was held in the autumn of 2013, becoming a fundamental part of the development of global robotomania in Russia.
“We are pleased that our event has become the first professional platform for robotics developers and distributors, and that with each passing day not only geeks and engineers, but also ordinary people of all ages and professions are getting more and more interested in new technologies. Observing this trend, we can say that the audience of Robotics Expo will only grow,” Ekaterina Eremina, curator of Robotics Expo, says.
In 2014, the exposition of Robotics Expo will become even wider and more exciting:
• Industrial Robotics – one of the most promising areas in Russia. Super technologies and super machined that create other machines – it must be seen!
• Consumer Robotics. It has long been no point in wasting time in cleaning or money to pay the maid. Robotic vacuum cleaners, floor polishing robots, robotic lawn mower, robots for cleaning windows or pools – all they are great assistants that can make us free from the routine of unnecessary work. See for yourself at Robotics Expo!
• 3D printing. If you work in construction, medicine, jewelry, souvenir production, modeling clothes or shoes – discover new 3D printing technology that will facilitate and improve the process of your production. The purpose of this zone is to bring together as much experts in 3D printing and scanning technology as possible, as well as interactive services, working with 3D models.
3D printing in Russia is growing rapidly, but the market is still very young and not fully structured. There are both global companies like MakerBot that provide information about number of orders from Russia, and local startups like Picasso that are willingly sharing data about their sales. Basing on the available data, we can assume that the number of “consumer” home printers in the homes of Russians exceeds 5-6 thousands, but it is just the tip of the iceberg; for the last year demand for printers is growing by leaps and bounds. Stirring up the interest, we set a special section dedicated to 3D printing and scanning.
• Drone Zone. Do not be surprised when in a week you will order a pizza and it will be delivered by the drone. After all, soon drones deprive some couriers, as well as photographers, security guards, construction workers and others of their work.
• Personal robots. Robotic assistant, robot friend, robot that will help you be in two places at once, can become a nanny for children or a nurse for the elderly.
• Augmented Reality. In addition, at Robotics Expo we present a new section dedicated to augmented reality. Its areas of application: retail, sports, tourism, entertainment.
And for dessert – all visitors of Robotics Expo will enjoy robots show. If you are no longer impressed with performances of the stars of domestic and foreign show business, we invite to see how robots are doing their best on the stage.
For exhibitors – [email protected]
For speakers – [email protected]
For media – [email protected]
For visitors – [email protected]
Tel.: +7 (495) 212 11 28