Editorial Internship @ 3DPrinting.com
Are you the grammar-nut in your friend group? Enamored with clever, engaging online content? Passionate about 3D printing?
Then we think we’ve got just the internship for you – 3DPrinting.com is on the hunt for an individual who is superbly adept at writing, communicating, and relentless about getting the word out when it comes to new developments in this exciting industry. We’re passionate about sharing the best and honest news, reviews, tips & tricks and how-to’s with our rapidly growing community. This is where you come in. You’ll assist with writing news articles, making product reviews and video content. You will also assist us with strategic actions to help grow our social network.
You will gain experience in online marketing, SEO writing, strategic thinking, online retail and working with 3D printers. We like to involve you in everything we do and really make you part of our team. We are a small team, ambitious and hardworking, but also relaxed and fun to be around with.
The internship will be on-site and located in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Our office is at the Makerversity Amsterdam, which is located on the Marine Terrein. Right in the middle of the start-up/tech epicenter of The Netherlands.
30+ hour work week. Compensation is €250 per month.
- Strong written and oral communication skills (English as your native language)
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Familiar with current digital and social media technologies and SEO best practices
- Experience with WordPress
- Solid news judgment with understanding of journalistic standards and editorial ethics
- Passionate about or interested in 3D printing
Good to have:
- Prior experience in fact-checking, reporting, writing and editing
- Basic knowledge of 3D printers and the 3D printing industry
- Journalism major OR internship at a journalistic or collegiate publication
Are you not able to work in The Netherlands but you do have a great idea for working with us? Let us know your thoughts!
Contact us here.