On 12 February 2015 one of the most famous conferences in Eastern Europe and the CIS countries dedicated to 3D printing and scanning will be for the first time ever held in Azerbaijan. This event will present the most effective solutions for the application of 3D technology in a wide variety of business areas.
The Conference of advanced 3D printing and scanning technology – 3D Print Conference has already proved itself as a professional platform demonstrating effective application of innovative technologies in business. A series of successful events in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan are a proof of that.
In 2015, this professional event will be held in the capital of Azerbaijan and will bring together the best experts of the industry, as well as the largest manufacturers and suppliers to demonstrate operation of 3D equipment.
For greater interaction between visitors and invited experts the conference will be held in three languages: Russian, English and Azerbaijani, providing opportunities for efficient communication and establishing business contacts.
The following speakers have already joined the show:
- Anton Vedeshin, Secured3D Development (USA);
- Dmitriy Postelnik, Autodesk (Russia);
- Furqan Bakir, 3Dörtgen (Turkey);
- Olga Berezhnova, Cybercom Ltd (Russia);
- Tatiana Shagova, PICASO 3D (Russia);
- Vasil Zakiev, navigator\campus (Russia);
- Farkhad Amirbekov, Baku Interbank Currency Exchange (Azerbaijan)
Topics that the invited experts will discuss:
- How to implement 3D technology in the industry and what to make money of;
- How we can apply 3D printer in medicine;
- The prospects for 3D technology usage in jewelry, fashion, food and architecture;
- Should we be afraid of the future 3D printing technology brings;
- How 3D technology will change education and science in Azerbaijan
Do not miss 3D Print Conference Baku!
Watch for announcements on the website: www.3dprint.az
+7 (495) 212-11-28
+7 (495) 212-11-28