We can confidently say that each of us has heard about the future being predicted for the technologies of 3D printing. Even now they have been implemented in a variety of areas: from architecture and design to medicine and education. The experts working in the field of advanced technologies note that the statement “3D printer in every home” will soon become completely realistic.
You can learn how the three-dimensional printing may affect your life, in particular, your business, at the exhibition and conference 3D Print Expo, which will take place on October 23 – 25 at the Exhibition Centre “Sokolniki”.
In particular, an exhibition exposition will feature products and services of companies such as: 3dquality, Consistent Software Distribution (CSD), DAVID Vision Systems GmbH, iGo3D, Picaso 3D, RuSky Group-SLM, 3D.ru, 3D wax, Irwin, RGT, Megapolis Group (MG), REC, Tyga Print, Fabbers, Colorful World, Atele3d, Witbox Russia, 3dtoday.ru, Print3Dspb, SIU System, Cybercom, 3dmarket.org, ESUN, jForms and others.
3D Print Expo will be held during three days, each of which will have its own rich program. The first day of the exhibition (on October 23) will be dedicated to the business representatives interested in using 3D technology in their business. Business Day means those activities involving primarily the business audience, such as businessmen and investors.
On this day it will be possible to discuss such topics as:
• evolution of 3D printing in a variety of industries;
• how 3D technology attracts new customers;
• how 3D printer can help you to enter into major transactions and obtain greater profits;
• 3D printing in industry;
• legal aspects of 3D printing application.
It should be noted that on October 23 there also will be a round table discussion dedicated to the prospects for additive manufacturing, organized jointly with the innovation centre “Skolkovo”.
On October 24-25, the exhibition will open its doors to everyone who are interested in 3D printing.
The program of the event, dedicated to the 3D technology, will include a thematic conference, which will take place on October 23 – 24. Within two days, all who are actively interested in advanced 3D technology will be able to listen to the exclusive speeches of international and national experts. During these days, you can listen to the reports of such professionals as: Ian Yihu (the president of Shenzhen Esun Industrial Co., Ltd.), Willem Belfurt (the managing partner of De CLERCQ, Netherlands), Ivan Gaydamakin (System Architect 3D Control Systems, USA), Mario Martinez (the CEO of Grupo XDS, Mexico), Olga Berezhnova (the commercial director of Cybercom Ltd, Russia) and others.
In addition to the exhibition exposition and conference, 3D Print Expo has prepared many other creative and unusual activities, such as:
• master classes, where everyone will be able to test the 3D equipment, purchase exhibition samples, print your own unique souvenir, create 3D copy of itself and other;
• chocolate festival, where visitors can admire the work of both classical chocolatiers and 3D printers, printing with chocolate;
• art gallery, introducing unique objects of art created with the help of 3D technologies (including furniture being printed by a 3D printer);
• fashion show of unique clothing and accessories models;
• chess tournament involving 3D printed eco-chess.
Alongside the exhibition, on October 24, there will be held a prestigious awards ceremony 3D Print Awards for the best achievements in the field of 3D technology in Eastern Europe.
3D Print Awards 2014 will be the first contest in the fields of the best achievements in the industry of 3D printing and scanning.
Do not miss 3D Print Expo, hurry up to buy a ticket!
More information at:
Tel: +7 (495) 212-11-28