The 2nd Moscow International Engineering Forum 2014 organizing under the auspices of the Government of Moscow will take place at IEC “Crocus Expo”, Moscow, on November 25-27.
The show focusses on development and modernization of engineering and scientific industrial complexities, including the improvement of the structure of engineering education in the most demanded spheres for functioning industrial enterprises of the Russian Federation.
One of the leading topics of the Forum is dedicated to 3D technologies used in the industry: industrial 3D printers, technologies of 3d scanning of industrial objects, 3D prototyping.
The other subjects are to be discussed at the Forum:
- Precision mechanics
- PLM technologies in engineering
- Industrial automation and robotization of production processes
- Engineering education
- Developers of engineering software, CAD/CAM integration technologies;
- Manufacturers and suppliers of equipment and services for 3D modeling, 3D scanning, 3D printing;
- Companies dealing with industrial design and construction of industrial objects;
- Manufacturers and suppliers of equipment and materials for instrument-making, electronic components, accessories;
- Scientific-research centers, industrial parks, engineering centers, technical educational institutions.
For more information about participation in the 2nd Moscow International Engineering Forum:
Tel./Fax: +7 499 618 05 65, +7 499 618 36 83