Inside 3D Printing Conference and Expo is heading to California October 21-23 for their largest event yet which will feature 13 vertical tracks, 57 informational sessions, 4 keynotes, a full day of workshops, and more than 60 speakers.
The event will cover a wide range of 3D subjects including tracks focusing on aerospace, architecture, art, business and investment, education, fashion, food, law and intellectual property, medical, maker, manufacturing, software, and technical aspects of 3D printing.
Keynote addresses have been confirmed by:
– Chris Anderson, CEO of 3D Robotics and Founder of DIY Drones
– Keith Murphy, Chairman and CEO of Organovo
– Jeff Kowalski, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer, Autodesk
Additional featured speakers include:
– Andy Christensen, VP of Personalized Surgery and Medical Devices, 3D Systems – Medical Modeling
– Ali Javidan, Head of Google ATAP’s Skunkworks Team
– Andy Lauta, Business Lead, 3D Printing, Adobe
And many more. See the full roster of speakers here!
Terry Wohlers, Founder, Principal Consultant, and President of Wohlers Associates Inc., will also host a consulting dinner on October 21. Dinner guests will have the chance to ask Terry Wohlers questions, discuss business opportunities, and speak in depth about predictions for the 3D printing and additive manufacturing industry. Space for the dinner is limited to 40 individuals.
Interested in attending? Get 10% OFF Gold Passports with code 3DPCOM. Register now!