3D Solutech PLA Filament, 1.75mm, 1.0kg Spool, Silver.
- – Extruder: 190°C – 220°C
- – Print bed: room temperature – 60°C
- – Using a heated bed is not required.
- – Works well with all common printing surfaces such as blue tape, Kapton tape, PEI, BuildTak, glass etc.
- – It is recommended that PLA filament, when not used, be stored in a resealable bag with desiccant pack to minimize moisture absorption. You can find more tips in our filament storage guide.
Quick jump to:
3D Solutech PLA Filament, 1.75mm, 1.0kg Spool, Silver FAQ
Have a question?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *