eSUN PVA Filament, 1.75mm, 500g Spool, White.
- – Extruder: 190°C – 195°C
- – Print bed: room temperature – 60°C
- – PVA is soluble in water. In cold water it would take approx. 4 hours to melt PVA. The warmer the water the faster PVA melts.
- – PVA is used in conjunction with PLA not ABS because it adheres well to PLA.
- – PVA should not reach temperatures higher than 200°C for an extended period of time, known as pyrolysis, it will form jams which are extremely difficult to remove. Unlike PLA and ABS, you cannot remove the jam by increasing the temperature.
Quick jump to:
eSUN PVA Filament, 1.75mm, 500g Spool, White FAQ
Have a question?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *