MatterHackers HIPS Filament, 1.75mm, 1.0kg Spool, Black.
- – Extruder: 220°C – 260°C
- – Print bed: 80°C – 90°C
- – Using a heated bed is recommended.
- – Using a closed print chamber is recommended.
- – When printing on a glass surface it’s suggested to use an adhesive spray or glue stick to prevent warping.
- – HIPS is soluble in d-Limonene and is there often used as a support material.
Quick jump to:
MatterHackers HIPS Filament, 1.75mm, 1.0kg Spool, Black FAQ
Have a question?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *