Polymaker PolyMide CoPA Nylon Filament, 1.75mm, 750g Spool, Natural.
- – Extruder: 250°C – 265°C
- – Print bed: room temperature – 70°C
- – Environment: 40°C – 70°C
- – Top and bottom layers: 40-60 mm/ sec (2400-3600 mm/ min)
- – Infill speeds: 40-60 mm/ sec (2400-3600 mm/ min)
- – Using a heated bed is not required.
- – Using a heated environment or closed print chamber is not required.
- – It’s suggested to use an adhesive spray or glue stick to prevent warping.
- – It is recommended that Nylon filament, when not used and during printing be stored in a moisture free environment to minimize moisture absorption. You can find more tips in our filament storage guide.
Quick jump to:
Polymaker PolyMide CoPA Nylon Filament, 1.75mm, 750g Spool, Natural FAQ
Have a question?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *