Taulman 3D BRIDGE Nylon Filament, 1.75mm, 1.0lb Spool, Black.
- – Extruder: 250°C – 260°C
- – Print bed: 80°C – 100°C
- – Environment: 40°C – 70°C
- – Top and bottom layers: 30-50 mm/ sec (1800-3000 mm/ min)
- – Infill speeds: 30-50 mm/ sec (1800-3000 mm/ min)
- – Using a heated bed is required.
- – Using a heated environment or closed print chamber is suggested.
- – It’s suggested to use an adhesive spray or glue stick to prevent warping.
- – It is recommended that Nylon filament, when not used and during printing be stored in a moisture free environment to minimize moisture absorption. You can find more tips in our filament storage guide.
Quick jump to:
Taulman 3D BRIDGE Nylon Filament, 1.75mm, 1.0lb Spool, Black FAQ
Have a question?
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *