Creality is coming to Formnext to show off their latest wares including the all new Ender-5 S1, the Sermoon D3, and the CR-M4.
If you are visiting Formnext 2022 at the Messe Frankfurt Exhibition Centre, Germany from November 15 to 18, 2022, then why not pop in to see them at booth A21 in Hall 11.1.
Read on to know more about what Creality has to offer.
New Ender-5 S1: High Temperature and High Speed
You may have heard that there is a new kid on the block, in the form of Creality’s latest addition to the hugely popular Ender series, the Ender-5 S1.
The Ender-5 S1 is the new flagship model that builds on the essence of the popular Ender series. With a 220 x 220 x 280mm build volume, it boasts higher speed and temperatures compared to previous Ender 5 models.
As a professional Ender, its 250mm/s speed is quite a leap from the sluggish 50mm/s of an average FDM printer. The motion system runs with high-precision parts and high-torque motors to ensure stable and quick printing, reliably. According to the Creality Lab, the Ender-5 S1 delivers a 100% success rate for 1,000-hour printing at 250mm/s high speed.
As a result, it slashes the printing time by more than half.
Thanks to the new high temperatures, materials such as PLA, TPU, ABS, PC, ASA and HIPS are all supported. Users can remotely control their printers via the Creality Cloud app on their phone by using the Creality WiFi Box 2.0.
Other features of the Ender-5 S1 include:
- – Sprite dual-gear direct extruder
- – CR touch 16-point auto-leveling
- – 4.3-in Touch Screen with straightforward UI
- – Able to print via USB-C cable and SD-card
- – PC spring steel build surface
- – Secure aviation connector and tidy wire sleeve
Sermoon D3: A Stable and Reliable Productivity Tool for Industrial Design
The Sermoon D3 features industrial-grade stability, 300°C high-temp printing, and up to 5 times printing speed. According to the Creality Lab, it can print steadily for 8,000 hours without issue The D3 features multi-printer control functionality, which is ideal to scale up production on a print farm.
The Sermoon D3 is the result of over a year’s joint R&D efforts into industrial 3D printing by Creality and BASF Forward AM.
Tests show that it runs well with 14 filaments including PLA, PETG, PC, ABS, TPU, PA and PET-CF. For optimal performance, users may go for HP-ULTRA PLA or Creality/Forward AM co-branded filaments.
The Sermoon D3 and range of co-branded filaments will also be presented at the Creality booth.
CR-M4: Quasi-industrial Grade Large Format 3D Printer
Another highlight of the show is the CR-M4. Sporting a massive volume of 450×450×470mm, it’s a real workhorse to create big or life-size models with less post-processing.
The CR-M4 allows users to print big, or batch-print more parts in one go.
It comes with LAN and cloud printing functions so that users can start a 3D print farm for volume production in no time.
Other Creality Products on Show
Of course, Creality has an ever expanding range of products available, and will be showcasing many of them at their Formnext 2022 booth.
Check out the list below to see what else will be on display at the event.
- Ender-5 S1: High-speed, high-temp flagship FDM printer, direct extrusion
- CR-M4: Quasi-industrial large format FDM printer, direct extrusion
- Sermoon-D3: Ultra-stable high-temp enclosed FDM printer, direct extrusion
- CR-10 Smart Pro: Larger smart FDM printer, direct extrusion
- Ender-3 V2 Neo: Premium DIY FDM printer, Bowden extrusion
- Ender-3 S1 Pro: Premium high-temp DIY FDM printer, direct extrusion
- Sermoon V1 Pro: Calibration-free enclosed FDM 3D printer, direct extrusion
- Halot-One Plus: Larger 4K Resolution Resin 3D Printer
- CR-Laser Falcon: High-power DIY diode laser engraver
- CR-Scan Lizard: Accurate handheld LED+NIR 3D scanner
- Sonic Pad: Highly integrated pad to speed up printing based on Klipper
Creality looks forward to seeing you at Formnext 2022, and their team will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about their range of products.
As a reminder, Creality will be at the Formnext 2022 event on November 15 to 18, 2022 at the Messe Frankfurt Exhibition Centre, Germany. The company will be located at booth number A21 in Hall 11.1.
To learn more about their range of products, customers in the United States can visit the official Creality Official US Store here.