How To Incorporate 3D Printing Into Your Today’s Business Model
Integrating additive manufacturing into your business model can be challenging. It is not rare for companies to spend weeks or even months researching the possibilities and opportunities of using additive manufacturing for their product, R&D or production process. There are a lot of parameters that influence the choice in material, 3d printers, applications and cost. Ultimately, you are looking for consultancy that provides solid answers to:
- What materials can we use?
- What 3D printer(s) should we use?
- Will we be doing production ourselves or will we outsource to a 3D print service?
Or maybe you are looking for answers to questions in an earlier stage:
- Can our product be 3D printed?
- Should we use 3D printing for manufacturing?
- Can our material or the material we would like to use be 3D printed?
How Our Consultancy Works
To provide you with the best possible recommendations and advise to integrate, incorporate and implement 3D printing into your today’s business, we partnered with Amsterdam based company Beamler to offer you professional advise. They are specialized in making quick scans for companies and their AM industry database contains information on over 600 materials, 640 machine types (+10.000 3D printer models) and 401 3D print service locations. This makes the Beamler database the largest industry database worldwide. By using your parameters against all this information, we are able to provide you with a technical scan / advise report tailored to your company wishes. With the use of our information you can make a highly informed decision on how to implement 3D printing in your current or future business model.
- Our advise is built around the parameters of your product & process.
- We request a minimum of three parameters to start our research (this can be product-based, budget-based or process-based).
- All of your information will be treated confidentially. You can request a confidentiality agreement if needed.