As anyone who has ever touched a 3D printer knows by now, many different additive manufacturing processes result in anisotropy of the part. That is to say, the part’s strength varies along ...Read More »
About 3D Systems
Born from a spark of inspiration in 1983, 3D Systems has run on innovation for over 30 years. Co-founded by the inventor of 3D printing, Charles (“Chuck”) Hull, 3D Systems has grown into a global 3D solutions company focused on connecting their customers with the expertise and digital manufacturing workflow required to solve business, design or engineering problems.
Learn how Stockholm-based product design agency, Splitvision Design uses the Figure 4 Standalone to evaluate fitting and assembly before moving in to serial production.
Discover a disruptive and scalable alternative to traditional injection molding that enables designs to go directly from CAD to manufacturing without tooling or delay.
3D printing has become a near-universal method for producing prototypes and short-run production parts without the time and expense of hard tooling.
Direct Metal Printing
- 3D Systems DMP Flex 350275 x 275 x 420 mmDMP
- 3D Systems DMP Factory 350275 x 275 x 420 mmDMP
- 3D Systems DMP Factory 500500 x 500 x 500 mmDMP
- 3D Systems DMP Dental 100100 x 100 x 80 mmDMP
- 3D Systems DMP ProX 200 Dental140 x 140 x 100 mmDMP
- 3D Systems DMP Flex 100100 x 100 x 80 mmDMP
- 3D Systems DMP ProX 200140 x 140 x 100 mmDMP
- 3D Systems DMP ProX 300250 x 250 x 300 mmDMP
Find out how to print complex geometries and anticipate problems before they happen. The guide starts with the basics of how metal powder is sintered by lasers layer by layer and expands on design techniques to drive efficiency.
Spinal device company goes from additive manufacturing novice to full product line of optimized 3D printed implants in one year.
3D Systems’ metal additive manufacturing and Cimatron mold design software deliver mold inserts that dramatically reduce cooling cycles.
Selective Laser Sintering
Selective Laser Sintering is a process that uses high-powered CO2 lasers to selectively melt and fuse powdered thermoplastics. This process is ideal if you are looking to produce tough, functional parts with great surface finish.
Rapid Application Group helps large aerospace company optimize and manufacture TIG welding fixtures using 3D Systems’ SLS printing
Engine manufacturer churns out hundreds of SLS parts to validate new designs, including on-engine testing.
Carbon fiber parts have gained tremendous popularity in industries where performance and weight are interconnected.
Orora earns client buy-in on new bottle design using color-matched 3D printed appearance models with identical heft and hue of glass.
In this eBook find out how the combination of clear materials and 3D printing can bring new insights and innovations, as well as significant savings in time and cost.
- 3D Systems ProJet CJP 860Pro508 x 381 x 229 mmBinder jetting
- 3D Systems ProJet CJP 660Pro254 x 381 x 203 mmBinder jetting
- 3D Systems ProJet CJP 460Plus203 X 254 X 203 mmBinder jetting
- 3D Systems ProJet CJP 360203 X 254 X 203 mmBinder jetting
- 3D Systems ProJet CJP 260Plus236 x 185 x 127 mmBinder jetting
Stop-motion film leverages full color 3D printing from 3D Systems to deliver key expressions to characters
Full-color appearance model of vineyard terrain helps winery visitors understand the different subtleties of wine
ColorJet Printing helps vaccine research by providing physical full color representations of the Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- 3D Systems ProJet MJP 5600518 x 381 x 300 mmMaterial jetting
- 3D Systems ProJet MJP 2500W295 x 211 x 142 mmMaterial jetting
- 3D Systems ProJet MJP 3600W
- 3D Systems ProJet MJP 3600W Max
- 3D Systems ProJet MJP 3600 Max
- 3D Systems ProJet MJP 3600 Dental284 x 185 x 203 mmMaterial jetting
- 3D Systems ProJet MJP 3600
- 3D Systems ProJet MJP 2500 IC295 x 211 x 142 mmMaterial jetting
Building productivity and new manufacturing efficiencies with tool-less 3D printed casting patterns
Precision investment casting foundry accelerates delivery times for intricate casting patterns using 3D Systems ProJet MJP 2500 IC
3D printing enables very rapid mass customization of personalized wedding rings at Vowsmith driving fulfillment towards 72 hours after orders are received
3D Systems has been selected by the Combat Capabilities Development Command of the U.S. Army Research Laboratory (ARL) to develop “the world’s largest, fastest, most precise metal 3D ...Read More »
3D Systems has long held a foothold in the world of medical 3D printing. The company is now taking the next step down that same road by launching a new service for anatomical models. The ...Read More »
Align Technologies is a fast-growing company that is looking to shake up the market for dental braces. Their Invisalign technology not only makes braces out of a clear polymer but also one's ...Read More »